Lately I've been hankering for change, and in the coming months I'm sure to have plenty, what with moving across the country, starting a new job, buying a house with my fiance, and getting married. Oh, and getting a puppy and a shelter cat, too.
Phew! I think that's about all the change a girl can handle.
But there's something else needing change, too: my blog.
Dun dun dunnnn.
I initially started out, long ago and far away, on blogspot. But then my sister and just about everyone else seemed to be on Livejournal, so I ditched my old blog and started up on LJ. Well, now it's been a few years and everyone's jumping ship for Blogspot. I'm not one to follow trends (you'll never catch me wearing ridiculous footwear like Uggs or Crocs just because they're popular!) but in this case, I think everyone's right.
I read a lot of food blogs and I'd like to start my own. (Although mine would just be about food that I made from recipies, I'm unfortunaly not badass enough in the kitchen to create my own food - at least, not yet.) And by the way, what do all those food blogs have in common? Not one of them is on LJ. Don't ask me why. But LJ just doesn't seem to be the venue for my blogging anymore. And I don't want to maintain three blogs (life, wedding, and food), so I'd like to have all three in one place. We'll see how it goes.
This won't be the easiest of transitions, though: I have two (TWO!) blogs on Livejournal, and I'm not exactly sure how to transfer the entries here. Here goes nothing..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment