Monday, July 28, 2008

More notes on Alison's Wedding

. I loved that they had a string quartet playing music before the ceremony. It was so classy and elegant. I really really want a string or brass group for our wedding, but I have a feeling that won't happen.

2. I loved that she had a bouquet toss without having a garter toss. I love the idea of tossing a bouquet, but the garter toss just doesn't seem to be my style. My mom told me you can't do one without the other, but obviously, you can.

3. But she tossed her full bouquet, I'd rather toss a small bouquet that was made for the sole purpose of tossing. I would either keep my bouquet or give it to my mom.That's all for now!

[Edit: No, she didn't. The bouquet she tossed was silk - genius! The girl who caught it can keep it forever, yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment